Depression. Taking medicines. But no excitement in life, not happy. Want to help people. Suggestions?

thank u sir ur help lots of people tats y many people enjoy our life i pray to god u r happy all time my plbm is i am dipprassed last 1 year my is age is 25 now i take in morning oxetol 300mg, and feel very weak to mentally no exi=citment very lazy i talk to people my mind is choke n i feel my talk is boaring i can lot try my happines but iam not happy i am positive i help many negative and dipprassive people i read evry day positiv books in night i take oxetol 300mg, veniz 150, xet cr 25mg pleas sir help me i have goal and i want to do help lot of people my english is weak sir but i am not weak
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013