Depression. On anti-depressants, lost weight and gained. Can't stop eating. Why?

Evening, I hope you are well. I am writing this email in desperation to be honest. I am nearly 30 years old and weight 18 stone . I am miserable, have no life due to my weight and pure unhealthy, tired all the time, no energy to do anything and I just need to get my life back on track. I binge eat - I eat when I am happy and eat when I am sad and I find myself just constantly eating bad foods. I just have to get a grip at this stage and I will be brutally honest about what I eat on a typical day and its awful bad:- Breakfast: Cranberry scone with Jam and large coffee or mocha Lunch: mocha and wrap with chicken, pepper, onion and 2 maybe 3 snickers bars Dinner: Baguette with chicken, coleslaw, cheese and bar of chocolate Snacks:6 Pasteries and chocolate Fizzy drinks I know its absolutely terrible. I am at the stage now where I binge eat in secret. When I am on my way home from work I have to stop at the shop and stock up should I need bad food and I usually do. I am suffering from depression for about 9 or 10 years but it is only something I went to the doctor about last november when things got really bad for me and since then I am on anti-depressants and I have been attending counselling since November also. November to present isn t the first time I attended counselling. I went about 4 years ago for a full year and stopped then and started back at counselling for about 6 months and recently got married (last august 2011 in Malta) and lost four stone for that no bother as the pressure was on me. Once the wedding ended and I got back to work, I was back eating again. I just dont know where to find the help I need.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012