Depressed,inferior. Mood swings, pessimist, lacking confidence. Burst out with tears. Stressed. Recommendations

I am feeling depressed. I feel inferior at times. I feel lonely and unable to share anything to anyone. Mood swings are high, I feel happy and suddenly i feel low. i have lot of friends but unable to share or am unable to be open with them as well. I feel myself little pessimist, lacking confidence. Because of my parents i am unable to proceed with what i am interested in, may it be career or in general. people at home hardly speak to me. i take things to heart, for which my mood suddenly changes . i feeling very stressed thinking everything. I feel that no one stay with me for a long time. but am sure, I am kind enough and help people while in need, yet at last i am left alone may be in a relation or a general friendship. i cannot show my anger out, i feel the other person may get hurt because of this, but burst out with tears when am alone, dejected by all means.i am afraid to face tomorrow. As i am unable to open up with anyone, i am feeling stressed. i cannot share my sorrow and i cannot show anger, so I cry. feeling helpless. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013