Depressed, on antibiotics. Bumps around vagina, itching, got Monostat. Will it cure ?

I just finished a round of antibiotics last week, and I had a terrible breakup and was depressed for 2 weeks. I got a bunc of pimple like bumps (without puss) around my outer vagina and around the inside of my butt cheeks, all that would be covered up by my underwear. They started itching immediately and was extremely itchy, the next day these bumps also appeared on my pubic bone within the hairy area and also extemely itchy. They mostly itch at night and 5 in the morning, I wake up they are so itchy. I though I had yeast infection so I got Monostat 3 and have used it for 2 days so far but the itching is not going away yet. Does the monostat take the full 3 days to cure the itchy bumps or shoud this have gone away by now?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013