Depressed, no social life, increased appetite, weight gain, feeling of worthless, hopeless, no self-confidence. Reason, treatment?

Hello im 16 years old boy and i think i have a depression i dont have many friends and basicly i dont have social lifa i feel sad I love to play basketball but recently i have think about quiting . My appetite have increase and since im alone a lot I eat I have gained a 20kg ponds this summer and now im 110kg so i was 90 or even 85 i was in good shape now im fat lonley guy i feel worthless and even if my situation get a bit better when school starts I am afraid that same thing will happen to me next summer what should i do i feel hopeless and my self-confidence i at level 0
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012