Depressed, lazy and unhappy. Taking stalopam and petril MD. Help

i m feeling very dipress,lazy,unhappy.what to do.i m not feeling interest in complusion is my lonliness also.plz suggest me what to do?From 2007 as per advice of a psychiatrist i m taking stalopam20 and petril MD 0.25. this time i m feeling that inspite of these medicine i m not feeling good.Plz sugest me what to do?Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012
What is your age?
As you said you are taking these drugs since 2007, maybe they are not working for you any more, they need to be changed.
and you know the reason....."your loneliness" may be you should talk to your friends and family or make new friends.....
nothing is impossible can overcome this