Depressed in life with lots of worries, unmarried 35 yrs old, having sex by myself. What can I do ?

i am depressed in life with lots of worries though iam unmarried in the age of 35yrs old, i saw blue film at the age of 17yrs still now i am fucking by myself and i am too lean i dont know what to do i cant even concentrate in studies becauze of my flat problems, one man working in a travels beat me in the flat and throwed the stones upon me. still now 5 ladies with that travels man is a big problem for me. tell me what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012