Depressed, eating disorder, anxiety, attempted suicide. Getting hallucination, feel hopeless. How to get normal?

I am a 15 year old, I ve been severely down on and off for the past 2 years and in that time have self harmed throughout, developed an eating disorder otherwise not specified, anxiety and also have attempted suicide numerous times. I am now also getting what I can only describe as hallucinations where I think someone is watching me, I get seriously paranoid and often see odd movements and things in the room that no one else can I see if on the occasion I have the courage to ask anyone. I just want to be happy and want everything to go away, and I m so scared of myself again because I know if I just leave everything like I ve always done and as ever pretend that everything s fine, but I m reaching that point where I can t even do that. I feel hopeless, useless and completely out of control of my own life. I don t know what to do anymore. What do you suggest? Is there something wrong with me or am I just another teenager with low mood as people always tell me? (Of course they know barely any of what I ve just said though)
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Dec 2014
Welcome to HCM

I can understand your feelings and the stress you are going through. Complaints of self harm or suicidal ideation are really alarming. First of all I would like to advise you to talk with some close friend or family member regarding the stress and suicidal thoughts.
The symptoms like someone is watching you or suspiciousness, seeing things or hallucinations are most likely retires of Prodromal schizophrenia. I advise you to visit a good psychiatrist for proper opinion as if proper treatment given at this stage you will see improvement in no time.