Depressed due to personal and professional reasons. Suicidal thoughts pop up easily. What can help me stabilize?

Hi doctor i m currently in very depessed state bcoz of my career as well as my personal life. My life was so good till april,and the storm starts attacking me from may. I am in love with my sister husband s brother,he only proposed me i also had some soft corner on him so i said ok to him ,days went he talked about sexual matters and all with me,and also he used to say i am ur husband y u r hesitating to talk about this matter nu,i was really mad on him,he made me mad on him.........and also whenever i go to their home we had sex without others knowledge, all of a sudden one day he came to me and told to forgot him,i begged him for not to say lke this.......... but after that he went to his mom and told that that girl(ME) is forcing to marrying him nu, i came to know this through my sister, and also he said to my brother in law that he is in love with another girl...........after i heard this i am feeling completely down thought to commit suicide . But bcz for my family i should live,i am the only source of income to my family,i am working in a MNC company, due to some problems i am enforced to resign my job by my HR,now i dont know where to go and what to do? pls kindly help me in this........
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012