Depressed, don't feel good about anything. What should I do ?

i am 14 yrs old and i have just been depressed about everything, and every little thing that someone does which i in any way i dont like or is offensive towards me i cant handle i just end up not saying much to anyone and snapping at people for things which i shouldn t because i am just over frustrated. i dont know how to make this feeling go away because it doesn t make me feel good at all about anything and when i do feel good it drifts away after a while just to make me feel upset again. what should i do? because it is making me want to do things which i wouldn t see my self doing? is this because i don t open up to people in person i just bottle things up because i ve tried taking to people in person about my problems but nothing really comes of it? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Dentist 's  Response
hello dear and welcome to hcm,
don't think I am making any kind of guidelines to you and whatever I am going to write here, you be probably knowing it.
you are not wine or alcohol so that tying yourself within can enhance your values. we are normal natural humans who are born to socialize and interact, if not much like any other then atleast that much which can make you feel soothing. 14years is the starting of teen age where maximum youths feel same and so did I when I was of your age.
don't feel pushy by my statements but this is the deciding age for carrer selection, heart binds and breakups and many other unwanted things. so do not get going with this but collect yourself and try to get attached to the ones you love, because sometimes when you start the relations start.
do not take life too seriously because no body is going alive. life is undoubtedly hard but is definitly beautiful and mind it pal, it is not a philosophy but a truth. start feeling life by trying to do works that you once dreamed of.
frustration is like a stomach pain, it will increase as you think of it very much.
from very begining if somebody does things that you feel offended, then try to ignore it and if anybody shows arrogance or some behaviour which again makes you feel offended, then better ignore it, as its the best policy with personal experience,.
so feel like some door has opened and let you yourself open up.

be safe and thanks