Depressed, anxiety, excessive masturbation, baldness. Does roaccutane cause hairfall?

PLZ Dont Ignore!! any doctor reply to my problem.I am 22 yr young male in very deep depression & anxiety for last 6 months At the age of 15 i started doing excessive masturbation and with that i got my first acne breakouts & hairfall.And as my habit continued my hairfall & acne became severe.I went to doctors they said it is not related to masturbation.But i stop that habit eventually.But i had hairfall and thinning & was facing Male pattern baldness at a early age of 17 18yrs.So by 20 yr i had lost lot of hair from top/front & crown scalp region.So i look on option and wear a natural wig at age 20.but i used to get severe acne.So i went to doctor he gave me roaccutane for 6 months 20 mg .2 tab daily.After 2 months my acne have became controlled but my problem is that i wear a wig on top with sides & back hair of scalp region my own.Doctor told me that Roaccutane side effect is hairloss.And the hairloss is from top/front & crown region and the side effect does not cause hairfall on sides & back scalp region(donor area).So As for my wig to look natural i must have my own hair on the sides & back scalp region or the donor area region.So my concern & question is that does this roaccutane med for 6 month cause hairfall all over the scalp weakning & thinning even the sides & back scalp region or it only cause hairfall on top or front/crown region of scalp.PLz help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013