Depressed, anxiety disorder, relief with medication. Getting serious night dreams. How to overcome this problem?

Sir Iam having frequent dipression disorders .I consulted a pshychologist and started taking drugs. many drugs didnt worked for my.Now a drug started working and I felt some relief from my problems.I think there is no specifict reason for my anxiety disorder .Now when it felt some relief Iam having serious night that felt sometimes when I immediately felt sleep and it comes.when it occur my mind know that it is a dream but I cant get need to make a sound in that dream to wake up...plz...plz...suggest me some cure....
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013