Depressed after losing premature babies. What care should be taken for the next pregnancy?

Hello: I am 37 years old of pregnant on 2009 I gave birth to a premature boy baby on my 6 month he stayed for 20 days in the incubator intensive care but passed away .i suffered ....on 2012 I got pregnant again knowing that my last delivery was ceaserean and again on my first week of the the 7 month I delivered a premature girl baby who stayed 20 days in nice but sadly passed away ,no one can diagnose the reasons behind ,everything was normal my BP , blood glucose level ...I am depressed ,sad and it was ceaserean again.I need your help and advice I decided not to repeat to be pregnant again because it is heart breaking severely although I get pregnant so easily and continue till my 6 or 7 month in pregnancy.what I have to do Thanks to ur support Goiania
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012