Depo shot, breast tenderness, slimy discharge, spotting, diarrhea, headache, dizziness post intercourse

Hello, I was on the depo shot but the day i was suppose to get it again i started have tendernedss in my breast , a week later i had what i believed to be slimy dischage then a day later i started spoting and had what i believe to be my period for three days. Now my boobs dont hurt anymore and I had sex last night and woke up this morning with slimy discharge when i wipe and my stomach was hurting and i had diaherra. do you know what could be the problem. also i should tell you my head hurts everyday and i feel dizzy all the time and sick like i have to throw up but i dont
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012