Depo provera expired in January. Had periods. Have pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test negative. Cause?

hi i have stop nursing my son for about 4 months now, i got medication to stop the production of milk, however i was on depo provera which expired in January, had my period for almost a month, i am now showing sign of pregnancy or what i think is pregnancy (swollen and painful breast, missed period, frequent urination ),two at home pregnancy test both negative, could you give some advise as to the next step
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013