Depiwhite cream caused redness and irriation when applied to dark circles. Is it a reaction?

HELLO SIR, DOCTOR HAD SUGGESTED ME YOUR CREAM FOR USING IT ON DARK CIRCLES i.e(depiwhite under eye gel) BUT DUE TO CERTAIN MISTAKE CHEMIST HAD GIVEN ME DEPIWHITE CREAM..I HAD APPILIED IT ON MY DARK CIRCLES FOR DAYS REGULARLY WHICH HAD CAUSED A REACTION (REDNESS ON DARK CIRCLES,IRRITATION )AND WHEN I HAD SHOWN IT TO MY DOCTOR HE SAID TO USE DEPIWHITE UNDER EYE GEL .. BUT THERE ARE SOME FOLLOWING QUERIES WHICH ARE AS FOLLOWS 1 IS IT A REACTION ? 2 IF IT IS A REACTION HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE IT TO OVERCOME ? 3 FROM WHEN TO APPLY DEPIWHITE UNDER EYE GEL AFTER REACTION IS TREATED OR I CAN APPLY IT ON THAT REDNESS PART OF DARK CIRCLES.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012