Depending on marijuana for pain, stress and insomnia. Had surgery to remove rod from the femur. Is it okay if I use drugs now?

i am a 28 year old healthy female .i am a marijuana smoker.. i smoke it every night to go to sleep and relax from my day... it helps me with my stress , pain and insomnia . i just recently (4 days ago) had surgery removing a rod and screws that were in my femur . i haven t smoked since but i was wondering if it was okay to start smoking a little bit at night to help me relax and get some rest.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012