Dents in scalp, painful to touch, head pressure. What is wrong?

Hi I am a 29 year old woman when I turned 17 I started noticing dents deepening in my scalp. There are about 15 of them and as I get older they get worse. They hurt when touched sometimes and they burn in them creasesi get lots of headaches and if I lay down the wrong way for to long it feel likei gave a lot of pressure on my head when I get up. the dents look like they outline my brain but when I had a cut scan it came back normal. What is wrong and what is thus condition called and should I be worried.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013