Dentist reshaped the teeth. Pain in ear, neck and throat. Taking Alive. Pain relief?

I had a few old filling replaced with composite fillings. The following Monday I went back to my dentist and he reshaped the teeth in the area because he said that the bottom hitting into the top. That was 2 weeks ago. Since then I've been experiencing pain and super-sensitivity and the pain is getting progressively worse and now it's traveled to my ear, neck and throat. I've been taking Aleve to try and stop the pain but it's not working. The pain is nearly unbearable at night. Chewing even soft foods is painful. Smiling and talking is painful. I hope he can squeeze me in first thing tomorrow but is there anything I can do tonight to alleviate the pain so I can sleep tonight?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013