Dental procedures done, non painful lesion and swelling, noticed pimple and capillaries. What can it be?

Hie Im a 34 yr old female and have had a few dental procedures since l was about 10 . I have developed a lesion that started off as non painfully swelling that when pressed l could feel the root of my tooth (wich had a root canal therapy done)move.after a couple of weeks l noticed a white pimple that change into a pink lesion with no pain...l do notice small capillaries l know l need to see my dentist but am soooo scared he might say its cancer
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012