Dent on the top of head, tenderness, headache. Had treatment for subarachnoid hemorrhage, vasospasm year ago. Normal?

Hi, back in nov 2009 I opened my car boot to get shopping bags out and it was very windy and the car boot hit down on the top of my head, and I briefly saw stars. This lasted for a few seconds and then I felt ok, carried on shopping and seemed ok. 11.12.09 I suffered a subarachnoid haemorrhage of the right posterior communicating artery, I was admitted to hospital 15.12.09 and an aneurysm was located and then a bleed and I had a coiling op 18.12.09 suffering severe vasospasm to the middle cerebral artery region. I have recovered amazingly well and only suffered initial left sided weakness from the vasospasm. I have a slight dent on the top of my head and still suffer tenderness now at the point of impact from the car boot incident and have headache on the top right hand side of my head. Should this still be causing an issue 3 years on?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013