Dent on the right side of foot with bruising, foot pain on pressing the toes after kicking the door with toes. Fracture?

I was stupid enough to kick a door with my toes pointing forward last night! My foot does not hurt until I put pressure on my small toe area of my right foot and it hurt further up my foot towards my ankle, it s fine I put pressure on my big toe side of my foot. I also have a small dent on the right side I my foot and there is a bit of bruising but not much. I m not sure what to do about it and was wondering if It was a small fracture would I need a cast or would it heal itself?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012