Dent on the forehead post major accident, big diagonal furrow from eyes to hairline. Treatment to get rid of this?

I am doing a Google search to find what I can about .... a major car accident dented my forehead .. what can I do ? I have this big diagonal furrow from eyes to hairline. It makes me look scary to others. Or mental idiot. I read some searches. They suggest a surgeon inspect it. They say Botox will not help a dented forehead. What do you suggest as a first step for me after this information search ?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012