Dent on right leg above knee joint, numbness, weakness in pelvis, painful. Histroy of pressure on legs during childbirth. Reason?

I have a dent on the inside of my right leg directly above the knee joint, and above that is a bulge. The entire area is slightly numb, I believe it could be a grade III strain of the vastus medialis or another deeper muscle to cause this shift. It began during the labor and delivery of my son approximately 3 months ago, I pushed for three and a half hours which during that time my leg was being held with pressure at this spot...I told my ob/gyn and she said give it time, this is along with extreme weakness in my pelvis that causes pain when my weight is shifted, I could not walk well for week's and I still have difficulty descending stairs, lifting my legs, turning over in bed, and I can not run. So two questions, one for my leg and second for my pelvis...What could be wrong and is it normal?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013