Dent on head, soft spot, pain on pressing, cannot swim due to water pressure. Cure?

I have a dent on top of my head. Sometimes when I press on it I feel extreme pressure as if it is inside my brains. Soft spot on my head didn t close as a toddler and doctors told us it would be closed when I turned 18. Is that possible? I am 51 now and it is starting to bother me a lot. Can t get rid of the feeling of pressure - can not let anyone touch my head as it will hurt too much. Can t go down in a pool as the pressure is too much for my head. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012