Dent on forehead, pain, headache, dizziness, allergic to runny nose, stiff neck

I smacked my forehead really hard on an open cabinet door corner which is pointy. I have a dent in my forehead with a nice painful lump next to it. That was last night. I went to bed shortly after because I became tired. Slept thru the night fine. Woke up with a bit of a headache and some dizziness . I have allergies so my nose run constantly. So I dabbed at my nose and instead of the normal red blood which I m used to during allergy season, the liquid was more of a coral color. I don t feel quite right. Having some problems staying focused on what I m doing. I have problems with my neck already and am having a 3-level fusion in May. My neck feels somewhat stiffer and more painful than usual. I m thinking mild concussion but should I go and get an X-ray or just wait it out?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012