Dent in the calf on extending after popping it post an injury. Will it go away?

July 4th was giving someone a piggyback ride on my back. My left calf popped and was very difficult to walk on. Could not walk on beach that night. Was able to walk with a limp next day. Much better now. Still sore though. Have been to gym and have used exercise bike. No problems. However, when I flex my calf, there is a dent. Will this go away? Is it more serious than I thought. I have a high tolerance for pain and I m worried it is worse than I think.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012