Dent in penis. Noticeable only during erection. Used penis pump vacuum. Having bent penis, painful. Suggestions?

hi i think i have peyreni s desese about a year ago i noticed a dent in my shaft about half way down, but as time went on over a few weeks it spread under neath to other side this is only notied when erect anyway ive read up about it and had lots of vitamin E ive alllso used a penis pump vacum gently which as help little. . now the dents have gone but my penis now bends in the middle downwards. and is rather painfull on top of shaft when erect. does this deciese go away on its own or not. ps i feel a hard lump halfway down my shaft when flaced.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013