Dent in forehead, frontal vein. Is it for aging?

Hi,a dent in forehead has appeared. I think it s called the frontal vein . They re the ones that are the either side of the centre of the forehead and meet halfway down above the nose . With most people it tends to be bulging veins. But with me...I now have a dent/groove that I can put my nail in and run it down the groove. I don t know why this has happened and if there is a way to correct this. I have seen my doctor, who said its just aging . Are you able to help
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Aging causes loss of subutaneous fat and it removes the support on vein causing it to bulge. Its most likely due to aging, you could seen us a clinical picture for cnfirmation.
Take Care