Dent in forehead, discomfort, tingling sensation on face. Fracture a possibility?

Hi there, i got hit with a bottle after trying to break up a fight at the weekend. It struck me just above my eyebrow i can now feel quite a significant deep dent in my forehead . although not massively painful it is very uncomfortable and when i press into it i get tingling down the side of my face. Im worried about what this could be. do you think this is just as a result of the inflammation or could there be a fracture ...
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012