Dent in crown of head, sore to touch, migraine, tooth ache. Have stress and anxiety. Should I get a scan?

Hello, I have always had a small dent in the crown of my head. When I was younger I thought it came from my mother doing my hair too tight. Now the indentation seems a lot deeper and sore to touch like a baby s soft spot. I have been having these awful migraines and rubbing the crown makes it feel better while Im rubbing but when I stop the pain in the crown is its been agitated by the rubbing. The hair in this area is also much shorter that the rest of my hair, it looks like the middle has been cut very short and the sides are long. Also having a tooth ache and neither the tooth ache or headache goes away with any pain killers. Sometimes the tooth ache stops for a while but the migraine doesnt. Also have high stress levels and major anxiety . Should I get a scan or something. Really scared here.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013