Dengue fever, vomited blood, bleeding gums, weakness. Low platelet count. Seizures seen. What can be done to improve health at this serious stage?

Goodnight. My cousin, a 21 year old guy has dengue fever . It was only discovered on Friday, however, he has been feeling ill since Monday. He vommitted blood on Thursday and Friday, his gums are bleeding and he is very weak. His platelet count on Friday was 65. Yesterday it increased to 67, unfortunately it has dropped to 45 today. He was warded at the General Hospital on Friday but little improvement has been seen thus far. He also had a seizure this morning and have been given injections to help with this. I would like to know what is the likelihood to see improvements or is it at a serious stage where little can be done.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012