Dengue fever, high platelet level, given home remedies. Any suggestions?

My daughter, aged 17 years has been diagnosed with Dengue fever on Tuesday, i.e. day before yesterday. On Tuesday night, her platelet count was 1.34, sgot was 72 and sgpt was 83. I got her platelet count test done again last night, i.e. on Wednesday night and it rose to 1.55 as yesterday I treated her with home remedies like Papaya leaf juice, Coriander leaf juice and other fruit juices. I wanted to know how to bring sgot and sgpt levels back to normal with Ayurveda or home remedies. Any other suggestions and precautions are most welcome. With lots of thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012