Dementia, taking Aricep and Serlift. Sleepiness, headache. Due to Serlift?

hI, MY FATHER IS 86 AND SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA . HE IS TAKING MEDICINES , ARICEP & SERLIFT 2 (IN NIGHT), ADMENTA AND REJUNEX (IN MORNING)OD. HE FEELS SLEEPY AND LAZY RIGHT TILL AFTERNOON AND IN EVENINGS FOR 3 TO 4 HRS HE SEEMS OK. CAN WE STOP SERLIFT SINCE IT IS AN ANTIDEPRESSENT AND HE DOES NOT HAVE DEPRESSION WHILE CONTINUING WITH THE REST OF MEDICINES.I THINK HIS LAZYNESS N SLEEPYNESS MAY BE DUE TO SERLIFT. BESIDES HE ALSO COMPLAINS OF MUCH HEADACHE ALMOST ALWAYS. HE ALSO HAS PAGET S DISEASE MORE TOWARDS THE FRONT OF THE SKULL . PL. ADVISE. THANKS. SAANJAY HUNDOO 0000 AND YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012