Delivered twins, had a C-section, tubal litigation done, bright red discharge, have minor cramps. Happens because of?

I worried, I am married, 3 children..1 delivered naturally he s 9 and twins delivered C-section their 3. During the C-section I had tubal ligation done. Its been 3 years later and I have a brown discharge only when wiping occasionally. But today I have a bright red when wiping which my menustral was Dec. 23 to Dec 30th or 31st...which usually last 5 days. I did feel a little funny down below today and now I have minor cramps occasionally. I have not taken a pregnancy test ..but what would it show with me having a tunal ligation 3 years ago and bleeding . Help if you can.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013