Delivered twins. Feeling guilty on neck while touching. Test shows high protein and iron. What's wrong?

Hi i am a female aged 30 with twins born at 31 weeks. My weight is 49 kgs and height 5 ft tall. I have two small gilties on the side of my neck , there s no pain at all in it. I feel it only when i touch it Otherwise no symptoms. I have my routine checkup done last month evrything is fine , just a little bit high in protein and iron.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
hi the small gilities is might be a lymph node s you feel.this happens in a thin you undergone routine checkup last month just keep on watching it's size for 2-3 months & if it increases then consult your doctor.a little high protein and iron has no significance.OK