Delivered recently, on due for depo shot, had light bleeding post intercourse, itchy clitoris. What is the cause?

Hi I m 20 years old I just had a baby June 30th 2012 . I delivered her the normal way. I ve been with the same partner for 2 years. I m on the depo shot and due for another one soon. I just had intercourse without protection like we always do last week. After sex I started bleeding lightly. Then the next day my clitoris started itching. My blood turned brown but it s not a lot. My clitoris doesn t itch as much but Its still not normal !! Any answers???
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer