Delivered dead baby with blisters, lost heart beat after labor. Why?

my 24 year old daughter was due to deliever her daughter on april 6th.....she went into labor on the 4th.....when they arrived at the hospital they put the fetal monitor on and there was no the doctors asked for an ultra sound......she had no heartbeat and had to deliver her 10 hours later.......she was 7 pounds 20 inches long.....and beautiful but she had blisters all over her.....we are waiting for tests results and an auptopsy is being done.....what could have caused the blisters and her dying?? she did everything the doctor said during the pregnancy and ultra sounds, classes ect. and everything was fine.....she even felt her moving that morning???
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013