Delivered 2 children in two years. Both died due to low heart rate. No abnormalities found in scans, tests. Suggestions?

Dear Sir I delivered two female childs in a gap of 2 years but neither one is survived. Both of them delivered after a gestation period of 8 months and 20days. But soon after their delivery(about 30 minutes) their heart beat reduced and then died. There was no mobility in the childs after their delivery and they even don t cry. I have done triple scan in the first case and TIFFA scan in the second case. There was no abnormalities found. But I lost both of the infants. Please help me. I have married at the age of 34.Now i am 37.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012