Delayed period,white discharge,pinkish spots,no intercourse.

I suppose to get my period today. However, everytime I wipe, I get a white discharge plus a spot of blood . Last month my period was late and lasted two days. It normally last about4-5 days. I did not have any sexual intercourse this month. But I did a lot before, unprotected. Am I preg or is it a sign that my period is coming? This is the first time i had pinkish spots, normally I get brown spots and then my period starts. Please help. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
These are normal signs of a period starting. If there is any question of pregnancy a home pregnancy test is accurate in detecting pregnancy. Be sure to follow the directions and read the test at the correct time according to the package insert.