Delayed periods,orange discharge, light cramping. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

Hi I got my period last month but in December I didn t get my period I had got my period the first week of the month for the past 5 months n I have a period tracker app it says I was suppose to get my period at the end of the month that now it says I m 7 days late it s now jan n today I had a orangy type discharge with slight very light cramping I had sex while I was ovulating I took a pt test after the 2nd week of December but it was negative it was a $1 at the dollar general. I have been eating more n now I have this orangy discharge when I wipe what does this mean could I be pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer