Delayed periods with white discharge, nursing mother. Is this sign of pregnancy ?

My last period was December 24th until the 29th and I still havent gotten my period and am having white discharge since yesterday. I am also nursing my one year old son but got my normal cycles back when he was about four months and they have been regular since. Could the white discharge be a sign of pregnancy or the start of my period even though it is late? I also took a pregnancy test on January 18th and it was negative.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013