Delayed periods with watery flow of blood, had cramps,headache and bodyache, sexually active. Any suggestions?

My period was about a week late as of yesterday morning. Somewhere during yesterday afternoon I began feeling cramps and had a terrible headache and back aches as well. This morning I awoke in severe pain (lower abdominal area), they felt like cramps only more painful than I ve ever had. Shortly thereafter there started a dark red but watery flow of what appeared to be period blood but I ve never been so late nor has my period been so watery and my cramps so severe. I am 19 and sexualy active with one mate. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012