Delayed periods with very scanty flow followed by severe bloating, sore nipples, disturbed sleep, flatulence, had negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chances?

Hi I stopped the pill in December and last month I was 6 days late and only got my period for two days. Normally lasts 3-4 days. This was on the 30th they came. Since then I have had sleepless nights sore nipples bloating and a lot of wind. I took 3 pregnancy tests when I wad late all negative. I m very confused. Should I seek medical attention
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012