Delayed periods with test negative, feel bloated and dizzy, tingling breasts. What is this ?

I am 4 days late on my period negative test my periods are irregular anyway but my boobs are tingling I feel sick dizzy light headed hungry and sick my tummy is bloated so I m not sure what to do I have been trying for a baby for 8 months and nothing I don t want to get over excited but you know please can you advise if I am not pregnant what could all this be I am my stressed and I am due to go on holiday in 4 days so things couldnt be better in y life
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012