Delayed periods with swollen vagina, itching, had wiped the vagina with semen on hands. What could be wrong?

Hi I do not believe I am pregnant but me and my boyfriend were just kidding around and he made me touch him while he had a boner, I didn t wash my hands right after not thinking but I went home about an hour and a half later and went to the bathroom, I m afraid wiping could have gotten me pregnant. And now my period is about 5 days late, my vagina lips are swollen and hurting and also itchy and it hurts to wipe..... (also in the morning I am extremely bloated until I go to the bathroom then it goes down) what could be wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear thanks for your question,First of all i advise you to relax,Tension is one reason for delayed periods.you cannot become pregnant by wiping your vagina with hands having contaminated with sperms and that too after and and half hour,for pregnancy to occur sperm must be deposited deep into vagina,your swollen and vaginal lips could be due to trauma to vagina done by your boy friend during kidding.5 days over due is not much delay,you wait for anther one week ,and if periods doesn't occur go for pregnancy test,to release your tension.hope that answers your question.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

Hi.. since you didn't have sexual intercourse with your partner, there is no chance of pregnancy...
By touching with the hands you cannot become pregnant.. wait for 2 to 3 days... then you can consult a gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment

Take care..