Delayed periods with scanty low, increase in breast sores, nipples tingling. Partner done with vasectomy. Pregnancy?

I was 6 days late for my period. When I got it, it was not normal. Only lasted 4 days total, by the 4th day there wasn t even any spotting. My breasts were sore before my period and they have gotten worse. My nipples tingle and they are extremely sensitive. The whole breast hurts even when it s not being touched. The thing is my boyfriend had a vasectomy 10 yrs ago. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013