Delayed periods with pregnancy symptoms, many tests negative. Should I wait another week ?

hello, i am 22 yrs old and now to my wondering mind i am still late with a bfn. 7 days now. i am fairly regular. two months ago tho i had 2 periods in one month. one on the 9th of nov and on the 23rd. the month after i had one on the 9th only. i have taken 3 first response and 1 clear blue.. all neg. i feel that my body is showing some symptoms like: dull lower back aches, breasts feel larger and nipples seem more erect, recently ewcm, cervix feels soft, mild head aches on and off, peeing more, feel starved when i get up and when im laying down in bed before i get up i feel like something is pulling on my belly button. no vomiting . no other symptoms. i don t know if this is all in my head or what. should i wait another week and test again?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013