Delayed periods with mild bleeding, hot flashes, dizziness. Pregnancy test negative

hello i am getting hot flushes cramps (like preiod) today. i was 12 days late this month (was due period 28th july but didnt start until 8th august) the period was then light/watery compared to my normal period. i had unprotected sex on 25th july and i would of normally started my period on 28th (i compared to to the previous months date) i was also feeling very dizzy around this time. i have done 6 prenany tests and all negative two before and after the period stage.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012