Delayed periods, with light spotting. Sharp pain in groin and nauseas, UPT negative. Should I start Siphene tab?

Very Good Morning. From past few months my periods come before time and this month I missed it by one week and had early pregnancy symptom like sharp pain in groin one morning, evening sickness and nausea feeling. But my periods are back after one week with light spotting and I tested negative twice, so my Gynec suggested me Siphene 50 mg from 3rd day for 5 days. Today I have nausea feeling in the morning should I start my course of Siphene or should I wait for few days?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012